Electrics Corsham – S & K Autos is a family run, independent Bosch Car Service Centre serving Corsham, Chippenham, Box, Melksham and the surrounding area since 1980.
At S & K Autos our highly skilled Bosch trained technicians have extensive experience with electrical testing, diagnosis and repair of electrical faults on both modern and classic vehicles.
- We have the latest computerised diagnostic equipment.
- Unlike most garages, we do not need to subcontract electrical work to a mobile ‘auto-electrician’ – this can result in considerable savings to our customers in both money and the time the vehicle is off the road awaiting repair.
- At S & K Autos we are able to diagnose faults in the following systems, including but not limited to:-
- Electric windows
- Battery charging
- Windscreen wipers and wash system
- Battery discharging
- Central locking
- Electrical circuit and component testing
- We carry a large stock of Bosch batteries.
- All Bosch batteries come with a 4 year guarantee.
- We have the latest approved Bosch testing equipment, which enables us to gain an accurate test result on every battery we inspect.
For Advice or to Book in your Vehicle
At S & K Autos our reputation is built on trust and honesty and we recently became the most highly recommended independent garage in the country through Which? Local – something of which we are immensely proud. We have a good relationship with our many satisfied customers, which is founded on our core values of excellence, commitment, honesty and keeping our customers’ best interests at the forefront of everything we do.
Our aim is to offer you the best possible service, advice and peace of mind when you entrust your car to us.
For your convenience we offer:-
- Free courtesy cars, or free collection and delivery*.
- A clear, detailed invoice and explanation of all work carried out.
- To keep the parts removed from your vehicle for you to see.
We will not undertake work without your approval and we maintain very competitive rates on both labour and parts.
Our technical staff answer the phones and are always available to discuss your requirements and offer the best advice. If you’ve not used us before, then why not contact us and find out why we have built such a good reputation?
If you have an electrical fault or issue with your vehicle, please either:-
- Call us on 01249 713713
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out our online booking form for more details
If you require a free courtesy car* please let us know at the time of booking
*Terms and conditions apply