Servicing all makes and models of car and light commercial vehicles
S & K Autos is a family run, independent Bosch Car Service Centre serving Corsham, Chippenham, Box, Melksham and the surrounding area since 1980.
We offer high quality servicing at very competitive prices for all makes and models of cars, classic cars and light commercial vehicles, for which we have all the up to date manufacturers’ service schedules, technical data and equipment required.
Why choose S & K Autos to service your car?
- We will give you a fixed price for the service in advance.
- Our reputation is built on trust and honesty and we recently became the most highly recommended independent garage in the country through Which? Local – something of which we are immensely proud.
- As a Bosch Car Service Centre, we comply with the Trading Standards Institute approved consumer Code of Practice.Bosch also carry out audits to ensure that we adhere to their strict quality guidelines.
- We will give you the best possible service and advice, which keeps your repair costs to a minimum and gives you peace of mind when you entrust your vehicle to us.
- All of our work is guaranteed.
Which Service is right for your Car?
If you are unsure which service is right for your vehicle, please call us on 01249 713713, our technical staff answer the phones and are always available to discuss your requirements and offer the best advice.
When we service your vehicle:-
- Using the vehicle’s history and service schedules, we will inform you of any non service items that may be due for replacement now or in the near future – i.e. camshaft drive belt, brake fluid change etc.
- We will give you an itemised and detailed invoice, with a clear explanation of any items that may need attention in the future.
- We will not undertake any work without your approval and we maintain very competitive prices on both labour and parts.
- We keep the parts removed from your vehicle for you to view.
For your convenience we offer:-
- A free courtesy car, or free collection and delivery*.
- To post you a reminder in time for the next service.
Servicing newer cars covered by manufacturers’ warranties
Did you know that since the Office of Fair Trading’s report (OFT bulletin 85/2004), consumers no longer need to have their new car serviced by a franchise dealer to comply with the manufacturer’s warranty?
John Vickers, OFT Chairman, said:
‘The car industry’s response to the OFT’s recommendations to remove servicing restrictions is good news. Consumers should now benefit from increased choice and competition between franchised and independent garages.
“Servicing at franchise dealers is typically more expensive than servicing at independent garages, averaging £199 and £116 respectively without any apparent difference in the quality of service offered.” April 2004
For Advice or to Book in your Vehicle
If you’ve not used us before, then why not contact us and find out why we have built such a good reputation?
There are three easy ways to make a Service booking, please either:-
- Call us on 01249 713713
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out our online booking/information request for more details
If you require a free courtesy car*, please let us know at the time of booking.
*Terms and conditions apply