Corsham Diagnostics – S & K Autos is a family run, independent Bosch Car Service Garage serving Corsham, Chippenham, Box, Melksham and the surrounding area since 1980. We are the only garage in the local area to have an ATA accredited diagnostic technician.
- We have invested heavily in the latest Bosch and vehicle manufacturers’ diagnostic equipment.
- We have a fully qualified ATA trained diagnostic technician.
- All technicians have Bosch diagnostic training and a wealth of experience.
- All equipment and training are regularly updated to keep abreast of any new developments.
- Our high level of investment and commitment assists us in quickly and accurately diagnosing faults on any make and model of vehicle.
Corsham Diagnostics – Computer diagnostics explained
- Modern cars have hundreds of sensors all over the vehicle. From sensors for the engine systems, crash sensors for the airbags, speed sensors for each wheel for the ABS system to sensors for convenience systems such as auto lights and wipers.
- These sensors relay information back to each individual ECU (electronic control unit), which in turn monitors that particular system.
- If one of these sensors loses its accuracy and displays readings that the ECU isn’t used to or that are deemed out of the ordinary, the relevant ECU could display a warning light on your dashboard display.
- You may or may not notice a physical or running fault with the vehicle, but if the light is on it means that there is a problem somewhere within that particular system.
- The job of our diagnostic equipment is to communicate with the ECU and extract information that is relevant to the fault.
Corsham Diagnostics – For Advice or to Book in your Vehicle
At S & K Autos our reputation is built on trust and honesty and we recently became the most highly recommended independent garage in the country through Which? Local – something of which we are immensely proud. We have a good relationship with our many satisfied customers, which is founded on our core values of excellence, commitment, honesty and keeping our customers’ best interests at the forefront of everything we do.
Our aim is to offer you the best possible service, advice and peace of mind when you entrust your car to us.
For your convenience we offer:-
- Free courtesy cars, or free collection and delivery*.
- A clear, detailed invoice and explanation of all work carried out.
- To keep the parts removed from your vehicle for you to see.
We will not undertake work without your approval and we maintain very competitive rates on both labour and parts.
Our technical staff answer the phones and are always available to discuss your requirements and offer the best advice. If you’ve not used us before, then why not contact us and find out why we have built such a good reputation?
- Call us on 01249 713713
- Email us on email@example.com
- Fill out our online booking/information request for more details
If you require a free courtesy car* please let us know at the time of booking
*Terms and conditions apply